Soap Making Classes
Join us for Cold Process Soap Making 101
This is a fun and informative hands on class where you will make (and take home) one pound of cold processed, essential oil scented soap! We keep our class size very small so you can ask questions along the way. This is Chemistry made FUN! The first portion takes place in a classroom setting where we discuss safety, oil profiles, recipe formulation and saponification. The Second portion is hands on soap makin'!
- You must be 18 years old to participate
- One person per station
- Classes last approximately 2.5 hours
- You bring home 1.5 pounds of soap.
- Cost is $60 per station
- If you don't find a date that works for you below, gather a few friends and request your own soap making class! (Minimum 3 stations)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Current Class dates listed below:
Tuesday, July 31st. 6pm (3 Spots left)
Tuesday, August 28th 6pm
Sunday, September 16th 2pm (FULL)
Sunday, September 23rd 2pm