Soap Making Classes
Join us for Cold Process Soap Making 101
This is a fun and informative hands on class where you will make (and take home) one pound of cold processed, essential oil scented soap! We keep our class size very small so you can ask questions along the way. This is Chemistry made FUN! The first portion takes place in a classroom setting where we discuss safety, oil profiles, recipe formulation and saponification. The Second portion is hands on soap makin'!
- You must be 18 years old to participate
- One person per station
- Classes last approximately 2.5 hours
- You bring home approx. 1.5 pounds of soap.
- Cost is $60 per station
- Class may be cancelled if there is not enough to fill a class.
- If you don't find a date that works for you below, gather a few friends and request your own soap making class! (Minimum 3 stations/Max 4 stations)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
First Quarter Class dates are listed below:
Wednesday January 23rd. 6pm
Sunday January 27th. 2pm (FULL)
Wednesday February 20th 6pm (2 spots left)
Wednesday March 13th 6pm
Sunday March 24th 2pm (FULL)